LX Series Split System Air Conditioner – TC7B 17 SEER AC
- ENERGY STAR® qualifying efficiency up to 17 SEER
- 1.5 – 5 tons
- Single-phase & Three-phase
- MicroChannel coil
- 1-year Labor Limited Warranty*
- 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty*
- 10-year Parts Limited Warranty*
Delivering heating and cooling equipment you can trust requires an uncompromising approach to quality. Through innovative processes and rigorous testing, each Luxaire unit is built to provide consistently dependable comfort.
Proven cooling performance.
- Advanced alloy, MicroChannel coil combines proven durability with a compact profile.
- Small-footprint cabinets deliver maximum performance that is both space and budget friendly.
- Minimal vibration noise thanks to quiet drive fan blade design.
- Add healthy allergen filtration and indoor-air-quality options in our low-leakage air handler.
Advanced efficiency saves more energy.
- Save up to 41 cents per dollar with efficient 17 SEER models compared to an older, 10 SEER unit.
- Enjoy advanced levels of efficiency with matched components that do more with less energy.
- Get efficient heat transfer thanks to optimized coils for effective airflow and refrigerant circulation.
Feel confident with tested reliability.
- Industry-leading quality control and assembly processes are backed by the manufacturing expertise of Johnson Controls.
- Count on internally protected compressor to withstand high temperatures and pressures.
- Durable powder coat paint creates an automotive-quality finish that looks great for years.
- We use R-410A, a refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer, to ensure your system is safe for the environment.
- 1-Year Labor Limited Warranty: If your home comfort system is delivered and does not function, you have peace of mind knowing the repair will be covered at no charge – including the cost of labor performed by your HVAC contractor.